We may not be your ‘cheapest price’,
but we ARE the ‘right choice’.
Talking VCT Tile flooring here, the stripping and refinishing of it. This is an ongoing service, which could & should be done periodically, which when done correctly, should give your floors the appearance you desire, along with the durability you need.
- OUR WORK for you.
- Detail vacuum, to remove dirt, hairs, dust, bugs, sand, stones, papers, etc – prior to stripping.
- Using wax stripping chemicals, we will detail all edges, corners, door jams, even the bottom ½” of baseboards will be cleaned. Then using power scrubbers for all main floor areas, we will strip off old finish.
- Rinse mop all floors TWICE, to remove dirt, old finish and stripping slurry. Get the floors prepped to apply finish.
- Then we rinse mop a THIRD time, with a PH neutralizer solution, to insure all stripping product is removed, which gives our floor finish a much better adhesion to your floors.
- ‘some companies’ apply (1) coat of finish, ‘many companies’ apply (2) coats – which is better. We here at GH – Cleaning apply (3) coats – which gives you better protection for a higher shine and better durability. We utilize a product from NCL, called “24/7” – this is a new ‘micro-technology’ product, designed with smaller molecules, to adhere deeper and tighter to the flooring. This also contains 25% solids, which gives a very high gloss. Have had outstanding results.
- You will be pleased – simple as that.